When it comes to stage riggings Major Theatre can do it all: from professional theaters to elementary schools, we handle any size job. Our friendly trained consultants will work with you to determine what system best fits your current and future needs. From removal of old equipment to hanging stage drapery our experienced crew is there every step of the way.
Major Theatre can help with all of your rigging needs:
- Fire Curtains – Removal of your old fire curtain (we will even work with an abatement company if your old one has asbestos) and replace it with a newer Zetex fabric fire curtain.
- Manual Rigging – Major Theatre can design and install single and double purchase linesets, and also rope rigging linesets that mesh your needs and the theater space.
- Motorized Rigging – Major Theatre can assist you with installing motorized linesets when they are desired for safety, split second cue needs, or for ease of usage. Whether using a touch screen display or a simple button, we can give you the tools you need to most effectively use your system.
- Dead Hung Rigging – In situations where there is not enough room to utilize counterweight rigging, or to save money, we can install pipes, tracks, and any other objects that do not need to move vertically.
- Pipe Grids – We can install a pipe grid for your black box and studio spaces to give the maximum options for lighting and for the space with a wide variety of curtain and scenery setups.